So you have a website for your business, and you’re using Facebook and Twitter to spread the word about your products, special offers, etc.
But you’re still not getting the type of engagement you really want.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and reach even more people, consider video marketing. Adding a short video showcasing you and your business can make a big impact.
How Does Video Marketing Help Your Business?
Marketing experts predicted that 2017 would be the year for video marketing to play a bigger role in strategic campaigns.
Here are some key stats from HubSpot that make the case:
- 80 percent more people will take action (such as making an appointment or purchase) if a landing page includes video. We call this the conversion rate.
- 64 percent of page visitors are likely to buy something online after watching a video
- 200-300 percent higher click rate is seen in emails with videos
- 53 times more likely that your website will show up in Google search if it has a video
Explainer videos that tell viewers about your business, why it is different and the value it brings have proven to perform very well. Video is also a great way to build trust with your customers; you can’t beat the personal touch of someone personally talking about their business and passion.
Special Offer from 28 Carrots: Make Your Own Video
We have an exciting opportunity for attendees at our next event, the InnovateHER Pitch Contest and Cocktail Party at the Willowdale Estate on May 4. You must be a ticket holder to take advantage of this offer.
We have limited spots for women to work with a professional videographer to create a 2-minute video highlighting your business. Eszter Vajda, a seasoned journalist and award-winning TV host/producer/personality, will lead the interview as you talk about what you do and your passion.
- Dramatically reduced rate: $250 (this type of video typically costs two to three times as much)
- You will have access to the entire Willowdale Estate for shooting
- Sign up for 10-minute interview slots from 9-12 or 1-3:30 p.m.
- Final product will be a professionally edited, 2-minute video
Enjoy exclusive use of your video to post on your website, share on social media and play during presentations and meetings
Video marketing worked for 28 Carrots. Take a look at our 2-minute video slot: